Crustless Spinach Quiche
The addition of Muenster cheese in this crustless quiche is perfection, not overly powerful in flavor - it's just right!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Muenster cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft. Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Velvet Pumpkin Custard 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Citrus Spiced Christmas Cookies... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Cristoforo-Olive Garden 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Houston's® Spinach Artichoke Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bruschetta-style Grilled Cheese... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Wild Rice Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions... 5/5 (1 Votes)