Hot Honey Chicken
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 7 chopped green onions
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
1. Whisk together oil, hot pepper sauce, honey, paprika and one chopped green onion.
2. Add chicken to bowl and turn to coat.
3. Let marinate for at least one hour, turning frequently.
4. Prepare grill.
5. Grill chicken, brushing with remaining marinade.
6. Top cooked chicken with remaining green onions and serve over rice.