Royal Blue Cocktail
Feeling blue? Try this simple cocktail, it's guaranteed to pick up your spirits!
- Lime wedge
- Coarse sugar or granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons (1-ounce) citron vodka or vodka
- 2 tablespoons (1-ounce) blue curacao
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from flickr.com
Moisten rim of chilled martini glass with lime wedge. Sprinkle sugar onto small plate, and dip moistened rim into the sugar to coat lightly.
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Add cranberry juice, vodka, curacao and lime juice; cover and shake. Strain into martini glass.
You'll also love
- Olallieberry Iced Hand Pies (&... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cucumber Chickpea Salad 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Cream Cheese Noodle Kugel 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Gingerbread Cookies 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli with Marinara... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Easy Country-Style BBQ Ribs 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Strawberry & Banana Green Smoothie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Olive Garden Toasted Marshmallow... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)