Edamame Quinoa Salad
Nutrition Facts (Edamame Quinoa Salad)
Per serving: 229 kcal cal., 10 g fat (1 g sat. fat, 2 g polyunsaturated fat, 6 g monounsatured fat), 0 mg chol., 7 mg sodium, 28 g carb., 5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 9 g pro.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from bhg.com
In a small saucepan combine quinoa and 1 cup water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the edamame, corn, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro. Add quinoa; toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.