- 1 1/2 tubes refrigerated cookie dough )
- 16 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 11 oz caramel bits
- 2 cups (or so) mini salted pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup (or so) mini M&Ms
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a metal 9×13 pan with foil and spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Press cookie dough evenly into bottom of pan. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until edges are dark golden brown and middle is puffy and golden. Upon removing from oven, immediately cover with mini marshmallows and place back in the oven for a minute or two, until the marshmallows are puffed but not browned.
3. Let marshmallows cool for a few minutes — meanwhile, prepare caramel. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave caramel bits with a Tablespoon of water for one minute. Stir, then continue to microwave until smooth, stopping to stir every 30 seconds.
4. Evenly drizzle caramel sauce over marshmallow. Immediately begin pressing pretzels into the top of the bars. Sprinkle with mini M&Ms and let bars cool completely. For neater cutting, chill bars before cutting and serving. Keep bars stored in refrigerator.