Ballpark Magic Bars
- 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs (1 1/2 sleeves )
- 1/2 C (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 C Cracker Jacks or caramel corn
- 1/2 C roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 C pretzel sticks, slightly broken
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1 C shredded coconut
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from cookincowgirl.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and Put graham crackers in food processor.
Grind into crumbs and pour into bowl. Combine with melted butter and press into 9X13 or 7X11 baking dish. Layer on toppings: chocolate chips, caramel corn, pretzels, peanuts, and coconut.
They pour sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.