Mozzarella-Basil Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
Chicken breasts are stuffed with fresh basil, melty mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 12 large fresh basil leaves, divided
- 2 oz. KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese, cut into 4 slices
- 4 large oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 2-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from kraftfoods.com
HEAT oven to 400ºF.
MAKE cut in one long side of each chicken breast, being careful to not cut through to opposite side. Fill each pocket with 2 basil leaves and 1 each cheese slice and sun-dried tomato.
PLACE chicken on one side of rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; add tomatoes to other side of baking sheet. Brush chicken evenly with 1 Tbsp. dressing.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
CUT remaining basil leaves into thin slices. Top tomatoes with basil and remaining dressing; toss lightly. Serve chicken topped with tomato mixture.
Serve with hot cooked rice.