Pecan Caramel Cheesecake Cookie Cups
These little gems taste as good as they look! Muffin tins are used to bake these scrumptious cheesecake cookies with pecans and caramel. Yum!
- 1 package Nestle Toll House Ultimates Refedgerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Semi Sweet chocolate mini morsels
Preheat oven to 325*. Paper line 24 muffin cups.
Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough into each muffin cup.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
Bake for additional 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.