Crunchy Raw Protein Balls
Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, No-Bake, No Refined Sugar
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Protein (or raw protein powder of your choice)
- 1/4 cup organic sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup organic chia seeds
- 1/4 cup organic cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic nut butter
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil (liquid/melted)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons organic grade B maple syrup
Adapted from thehealthyfamilyandhome.com
Combine all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined and in a crumbly, paste-type consistency.
Scoop small spoonfuls and squeeze tightly in the palm of your hands then roll between the palms of your hands into a small ball shape.
Serve plain, or roll in sesame seeds, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds or chia seeds.
Refrigerate and they will become firmer.