- 2 jiggers vodka
- 2 jiggers Chocolate Liqueur
- 2-4 jiggers half and half (depends on how strong you want them to be!)
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
Adapted from creative-culinary.com
Melt marshmallow creme and chocolate chips in a shallow bowl for 1 minute on half power in microwave bowl or over warm water.
Roll outside of glass rim in marshmallow/chocolate chip mixture and then dip into crushed graham crackers. Put in refrigerator to cool.
Fill cocktail shaker or pitcher with 2 cups of ice.
Pour vodka, chocolate liqueur and half and half over ice. Shake well. Pour into cooled, rimmed glass.
Spear marshmallows with toothpicks or long skewer; toast marshmallows over flame and garnish cocktail.