crock pot potato soup
- 1 30 oz. bag frozen diced hash browns
- 1 32 oz. box chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz.)
- 1 pkg. reduced fat cream cheese (8 oz.) not fat free
- 3 oz. bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
Put potatoes in crock pot. Add chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits.
Cook on low for 8 hrs., until potatoes are tender.
An hour before serving, cut cream cheese into mall cubes. Place the cubes in crock pot. Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, its ready to serve.
Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.