Smoked Turkey Breast
Stop making the same boring turkey for Thanksgiving this year and instead give this Smoked Turkey Breast a try! Packed with flavor and so moist, you're going to love it!
- Hickory chips
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 (5-pound) skin on bone-in turkey breast
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 330mins
Soak wood chips in water 12 hours.
Combine salt and the next 3 ingredients; rub mixture over turkey breast.
Prepare smoker by following manufacturer's directions, bringing internal temperature to 225°F to 250°F. Maintain temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain wood chunks, and place on coals.
Place turkey on upper cooking grate; cover with smoker lid.
Smoke turkey, maintaining temperature inside smoker between 225°F and 250°F, for 5 hours or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion is 170°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stroganoff 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Marinated Flank Steak with Blue... 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Turkey and Cheese Panini 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Kabobs & Poppy Seed Dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)