Creamy Red Potatoes and Chicken
- 1 1/2 Pounds Red Potatoes -- chunked
- 8 Ounces Neufchatel Cheese
- 10 3/4 Ounces Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 Envelope Ranch-style Dressing Mix
- 12 Ounces Chicken Breast Without Skin -- cut into strips
Place potatoes in slow cooker. Beat together the cream cheese, soup and salad dressing mix. Stir in chicken strips and spread over potatoes (or just stir all together). Cover and cook on Low 8 hours, or until potatoes are tender. Stir once after 5-6 hours. Stir before serving.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 381 Calories; 15g Fat (35.5% calories from fat); 25g Protein; 36g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 626mg Sodium.