Cozy Crock Comfort
- 16 oz ground 90% lean turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups (15 oz) diced raw potatoes
- 1/3 cup (1 oz.) uncooked regular rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 1/2 cups Healthy Request Tomato Juice or any reduced-sodium Tomato juice
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes
In a large skillet sprayed with butter flavored spray, brown meat. Place browned meat in a slow cooker container. Add onion, potatoes, uncooked rice, carrots and celery. Mix well to combine. Stir in tomato juice, tomato soup, black pepper and parsley flakes. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hrs. Mix well before serving.
Each serving equals: 243 Calories, 7gm Fat, 16gm Pro., 29gm Carbo, 290mg Sodium, 33mg Calcium, 3gm Fiber WW: 5 Pts.