TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Spray a 2 quart temp-tations baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, microwave butter for 45 – 60 seconds, or until melted and hot. Immediately whisk in cocoa powder until completely dissolved.
3. Whisk chocolate syrup, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into the cocoa and butter mixture until all are combined.
4. Using a rubber spatula, fold in flour and baking powder until the batter is free of lumps.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into the greased baking dish. Bake 35 – 40 minutes, or until edges begin to crisp up and center is set. Let cool at least 10 minutes before slicing into 9 squares.