Pimento Macaroni Salad
A twist on the all American favorite macaroni salad, adding cheese and pimentos. Bring this to your next barbecue pot luck -- they'll thank you!
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound macaroni noodles, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pimento cheese, drained and minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt, to taste
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Combine noodles, cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
Fold in spices, pimentos, and green onions.
Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!