- 2 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 1 cup cubed kiwi
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sliced kiwi for garnish (optional)
- Fresh mint for garnish (optional)
1. Blend honeydew, kiwi, 1/2 cup water, corn syrup, honey, sugar and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2- inch baking dish.
2. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces and place in food processor. Whirl until smooth.
3. To serve, scoop into dessert dishes and garnish with sliced kiwi and mint, if desired.