- 1/2 cup chopped onion $
- Cooking spray
- 4 ounces shredded Gruyère cheese (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise $
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled $
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion to pan; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
2. Place onion in a 2 1/2-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add cheese and next 5 ingredients (through cream cheese). Stir until blended. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 1/2 hours or until cheese melts, stirring after 45 minutes. Top with green onions and bacon.