- 1 (2-pound) boneless center-cut pork loin roast, trimmed $
- 1 teaspoon olive oil $
- 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter $
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 1/2 cups hot cooked basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons diagonally sliced green onions
1. Cut roast into 1-inch pieces. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add pork; sauté 5 minutes or until browned.
2. Place pork, bell pepper, and green onion pieces in a 4-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray; stir well.
3. Combine hoisin sauce and next 7 ingredients (through garlic) in a small bowl; stir until well blended. Pour mixture over pork and vegetables; stir well.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW, and cook for 5 to 6 hours. Serve over rice; sprinkle with sliced green onions.