- Recipe By : MOM
- Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
- Categories : Main Dishes Meat
- Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion soup mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 375. In large bowl combine all ingredients. Shape into loaf and place in baking pan. Bake about 45 min or until done.
LIPTON ONION GRAVY
In medium sauce pan add contents of Lipton Onion soup mix to 2 1/2 cups boiling water. Partially cover and cook 10 minutes. Gradually add 2 tbsp. flour mixed with 1/2 cup water. Cook stirring constantly until thickened. Makes 2 3/4 cups.