Cookie's favorite breakfast recipe! Great for a crowd!
- 4 c. croutons
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 c. milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. prepared or dry mustard
- 1/2 t. onion powder
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 2 c. cubed ham, bacon, or sausage, cooked
- 1 pkg. fresh mushrooms (optional)
- Diced green pepper (optional)
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 85mins
Place croutons and cheese in well greased 9 x 13 pan--croutons on bottom
Add the meat
Combine remaining ingredients
Pour over croutons
Cover tightly and set overnight in fridge
Bake at 325 for 1 1 1/4 hr.
Cut into squares to serve or use spoon to dish out.