Eggplant with Garlic & Vinegar - Fried
Greek Style Eggplant
- 1 Eggplant
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3-4 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- Olive Oil
1. Add a geneerous amount of olive oil in a frying pan, enough for the eggplant slices to swim in.
2. Peel eggplant skin, leaving 1cm between peels, longways.
3. Slice eggplant into 0.5cm slices
4. Heat olive oil in pan and add eggplant slices, cook until brown.
5. Place slices on paper towel to drain excess oil.
6. Mash garlic cloves in a masher. Once crushed, add vinegar.
7. Cover eggplant slices with this garlic & vinegar mixture.
8. Allow to set for 10-15 mins.
9. Eat with bread.