Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
Servings: 8 servings
This simple slow simmering hearty beef chili is a must try. Serve topped with shredded cheese right before serving and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- 2 (19-ounce) cans mixed beans, rinsed
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (14-ounce) can no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Tex Mex Shredded Cheese
Brown meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Stir just before serving. Serve topped with the cheese.