Lemon Anchovy Vinaigrette
A lighter, brighter option for all you Caesar salad lovers.
- 2 lemons
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Cut all peel and white pith from lemons; discard. Working over a medium bowl, cut lemons along sides of membranes to release segments into bowl. Squeeze in juice from membranes and discard membranes.
Mix in anchovies, oil, and red pepper flakes, breaking up lemon segments against the side of the bowl with a spoon; season with salt and pepper.
Dressing can be made 4 days ahead. Transfer to a jar; cover and chill.
You'll also love
- Plum Butter Chops 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Green Beans with Parsnips and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini, Carrot, and Parsnip... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Nicoise Sandwiches 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cookism's Cod in a Pod 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Roast Halibut With Meyer Lemon... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Marinated Grilled Tuna with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)