Lemon Anchovy Vinaigrette
A lighter, brighter option for all you Caesar salad lovers.
- 2 lemons
- 4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Adapted from bonappetit.com
Cut all peel and white pith from lemons; discard. Working over a medium bowl, cut lemons along sides of membranes to release segments into bowl. Squeeze in juice from membranes and discard membranes.
Mix in anchovies, oil, and red pepper flakes, breaking up lemon segments against the side of the bowl with a spoon; season with salt and pepper.
Dressing can be made 4 days ahead. Transfer to a jar; cover and chill.
You'll also love
- Summertime Linguine 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Eggplant Baked Pasta (Riggidanella) 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Plum Butter Chops 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sauteed Asparagus with Lemon 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Soy Lemon Pork Chops 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Salmon with Andouille Sausage and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp with Tomatoes, Spinach and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- How to Roll and Grill Salmon Steaks 4.6/5 (5 Votes)