- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
1. Place 1 tsp oil in each of 12 large muffin cups.
2. Place pan in oven at 425.
3. As they heat, put eggs in blender and beat at high until frothy.
4. Gradually add milk and salt; beat some more.
5. Add flour, a tablespoon at a time as the blender continues to beat.
6. You may let this mixture sit at room temp for an hour or more if you like to meld the ingredients, but I have done it without the wait many times.
7. Carefully remove pan from oven and pour batter into cups.
8. Bake for about 10 minutes at 425 turn down to 375 and finish baking for 20 minutes.
9. Serve immediately. They should be high, golden and very light and dry.