Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Applesauce
- 7 medium apples, peeled, cored, cut into chunks
- 11 oz pumpkin, peeled and cut into chunks (makes about 2 cups)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
Combine all the ingredients in your slow cooker.
Cook on low for 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
Transfer to the bowl of your food processor and purée until smooth. If you prefer your applesauce chunky, skip this step.
You'll also love
- Quick Tomato Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini pizza crust 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Anytime Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach and Raspberry Clafoutis 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CARAMEL APPLE CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Slices with Rum Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)