Shades of Grey Cocktail
Get your groove on with this sexy shades of grey cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces Grey Goose Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Marie Brizard Parfait d’Amore Liquor
- 1/4 ounce heavy cream
- 1/4 ounce fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 black licorice cat o’ nine tails
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Add ingredients except the licorice to an iced shaker. Shake and strain into a martini glass. The Shades of Grey Cocktail should actually be grey in color when mixed properly.
Insert Black Licorice Cat o’ Nine Tails into glass and eat it while drinking. Warning: Black Licorice is known for its aphrodisiac properties.
You'll also love
- Smoked Turkey Reubens 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Dill Pickles 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sauteed Collard Greens with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic & Herb Seasoning Mix 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Adult Apple Cider 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Hazelnut White Hot Chocolate 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegan Eggnog 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Lime Beer Cocktail 4.6/5 (5 Votes)