Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 44 Medium Strawberries, whole
- 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy, set aside.
2. Using a paring knife, hollow out the top of the strawberries to a depth of approx. 3/4 inch.
3. Gently fill each with cream cheese mixture using a pastry bag just slightly above the tops. Place them on a cookie sheet(s) as you do this.
4. Once all of the strawberries are filled, dip each top into the graham cracker crumbs and place back onto the cookie sheet(s).
5. Place the cookie sheet(s) into the refrigerator and leave them for a few hours or over night to completely chill.