- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs, beated
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, sauted
- 18 ounces stewed red ripe tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 clove garlic, sauted with onion
- mozzarella cheese
1. Mix spaghetti, butter and eggs, then form into a crust in a pie plate.
2. Spread with cottage cheese. Cook and drain beef with onions and garlic. Mix tomatoes, sauce, oregano and salt. Put on top of cheese. Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzerella cheese and bake 5 minutes more.