Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Cookie Bars
OMG these are the best caramel apple cream cheese bars. A little cheesecake deliciousness with apple pie yumminess, topped with caramel. Yum!
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups golden graham cereal, ground in food processor
- 1 roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, or 2 pkgs Betty Crocker sugar cookie dough mix prepared and divided into 2 equal parts
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 (1.5-ounce) package Nature Valley Oats N’ Honey Crunchy Granola Bars , crushed (I use a rolling pin to crush them right in the bag before opening)
- 9 1/2 ounces Kraft caramels
- 1/2 cup half and half
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from picky-palate.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine melted butter and ground cereal into a large bowl; press into an 8×8-inch baking dish lined with foil that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven. Crumble half of the cookie dough over partially baked crust.
Place cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a mixer; beat until smooth. Pour over crumbled cookie dough layer. Bake for 25 minutes then remove from over. Top with 3/4 of the apple pie filling (I chose to just add part, but you can add the whole can if desired). Next top with remaining cookie dough, breaking off into little pieces evenly over top. Sprinkle with crushed granola bars and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick comes clean from center. Let cool completely then cut into squares.
Melt caramels and half and half according to package directions. Drizzle over each bar. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Torte Recipe 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Cups 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked apple pie rollups 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Crescent Burgers 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Apple Pockets 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Broken Glass Cupcakes 4.2/5 (68 Votes)