- 2 lbs Large or Jumbo Shrimp, precooked, shelled,
- deveined, with tails on
- 1/2 lb Butter, melted
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 2 Tbs White wine
1. Combine all above ingredients except Shrimp and set aside.
2. Place Shrimp on jelly roll pan
3. Pour sauce over Shrimp and let stand at least 24 hours in refrigerator
4. When ready to serve, bake at 350 for 20 minutes, basting often.
5. Place under broiler for a minute or two until tails turn brown.