Zucchini Coconut Bread
- 3/4 cup all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat Gold Medal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (squeezed and drained in a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (I use Chobani 0%), at room temperature
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
Adapted from twopeasandtheirpod.com
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, combine shredded zucchini, sugars, coconut oil, yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until moistened. Stir in the shredded coconut.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let zucchini bread cool in pan for 10 minutes. Carefully remove the bread from the pan and cool completely before slicing.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (399 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (312 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)