Fresh Strawberry Pie
Delicious. Can be made sugar free for dieters or diabetics
- 1 C sugar
- 1 1/4 c 7-up
- 3 T corn starch
- 1/2 small pkg strawberry jello
- 1 qt plus Fresh strawberries sliced
- pie shell
Prepare a pie crust, baked, or use graham cracker crust.
Place your fresh strawberries in the crust.
In a saucepan add the sugar,and 7 up. Put in the cornstarch and cook til thick.
add the jello.
You can either put your berries in on the crust first, or you can put your berries in the hot mixture and then pour into the crust.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)