Pasta with Spinach & Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes, washed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 c EVOO
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 4 c fresh baby spinach, washed & roughly chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- 1 lb dried spaghetti or angel hair pasta
Preheat oven to 400. Bring lg pot of water to boil. Roast plain tomatoes on baking sheet 10-15 min until they burst.
Meanwhile prepare the infused oil: smash garlic cloves with broad side of knife, making sure blade faces away from your body. In sm sauté pan combine oil, lemon zest & smashed garlic cloves over med heat. If oil starts to bubble around the garlic, reduce heat to low.
In separate pan, prepare pasta according to pkg directions. After pasta has finished cooking, drain & place it back in pan. Remove the whole garlic cloves from infused oil; pour over pasta.
Toss spinach, tomatoes & lemon juice with pasta. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Refrigerate any leftovers.
You'll also love
- Smoky Grilled Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Carnitas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Baked “Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Scented Rack of Lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potatoes and Greenbeans, with Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Organic Baby Lettuces and Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Orzo and Grilled Shrimp... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach and Cream Cheese Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)