Use medium cookie scoop.
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 Tbs. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups unsifted flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
1. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed, butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
2. In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda.
3. Add to creamed mixture until well blended. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 375. combine remaining 2 Tbs. sugar and cinnamon in a flat open bowl.
5. Shape dough into 2 inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar. Place 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
6. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.