Feta Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 lean boneless pork chops
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic clove(s)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
1. Slice garlic clove in half.
2. Rub pork chop with garlic clove.
3. Make a small slit in pork chop and insert garlic clove.
4. Place pork chops in zip lock bag and add lemon juice.
5. Marinate for 10 minutes.
6. Make slit in pork chop for stuffing.
7. Combine feta cheese, bread crumbs and rosemary.
8. Stuff each pork chop with quarter of the stuffing mixture.
9. Place pork chops in broiler and cook until done, about 5 minutes on each side.