Crustless Mushroom Quiche
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cups chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumb
- 2 cups nonfat skim milk
- 8 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high. Saute onion and mushrooms until almost tender (about 4 minutes).
3. Add spinach and cook until all moisture is evaporated (about 4 minutes).
4. Add bread crumbs, stir and place into deep-dish quiche pan.
5. Combine remaining ingredients in medium mixing bowl and pour over vegetables in quiche pan.
6. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until firm in center.
7. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serve.