Bountiful Brunch Pizza
- 1 pkg. frozen shredded hash brown patties (24 ounces) thawed
- and broken apart
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Egg Topping:
- 7 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- Salt and ground black pepper to
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup green onion slices
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese. (6 ounces)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover 15" round baking stone with sheet of parchment paper.
For crust, combine potatoes, egg, salt and pepper in classic 2 Qt. batter bowl; mix well. Spread potato mixture into 14" circle on prepared stone; pat down with back of spoon. Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven.
For egg topping, whisk eggs and milk in 1 Qt. batter bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Microwave on high 3 minutes; stir. Microwave an additonal 3 minutes; stir. Spread cooked egg mixture evenly over potato crust; top with ham, mushrooms, green onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
Return to oven. Bake 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with pizza cutter.