- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 15 fluid ounces green beans, canned, french cut, drained
- 12 fluid ounces tomato soup, condensed
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 6 potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 ounces colby cheese, grated
Add sour cream and butter to potatoes and mash until smooth, add a bit of milk until you get the right creaminess.
Fry the hamburger with garlic until done. Salt while cooking. Add green beans and tomato soup to hamburger. Pour into 2 qt oven safe pan. Top with mashed potatoes and then grated cheese.
Bake in 350 F oven for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.