Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 3 tbs olive oil, divided
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
Slice a spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds, drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle with the sage leaves and season with salt and pepper, then place cut side down on a baking sheet.
Bake the squash for 45 minutes, or until the squash flesh separates easily into strands with a fork.
In a skillet over medium heat, saute 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the chopped garlic and mushrooms. Cook until the mushrooms begin to brown and release most of their liquid. Add the squash to the pan and continue cooking until heated through. Remove from the heat and toss in the parsley and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil.
You'll also love
- Austin Texas Cornbread (from Z'... 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Watermelon Rum Punch 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Zucchini 'n Cheese Manicotti Recipe 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Paleo Pad Thai with Sunshine Sauce 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Twice Baked Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Wine and Mushroom Au Jus 3.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet & Savory Spaghetti Squash 4/5 (1 Votes)