TGIF Chocolate Raspberry Martini
- 4 oz vodka
- 2 oz chocolate liqueur
- 1 Tbsp raspberry liqueur
- 2 oz half and half (to make this: blend together 30ml milk and 30ml cream until a smooth consistency)
Adapted from dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate
- 1/2 tsp butter
- Fresh Raspberries
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in small bowl in microwave on low power until melted for 1-2 minutes.
2. Dip the raspberries halfway in melted chocolate and put on skewers (two per cocktail).
3. Lay the skewers across the edges of a small bowl, keeping the chocolate raspberries from touching any surface, and put in refrigerator to cool the chocolate.
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Add the vodka, chocolate and raspberries liqueurs and the half and half and shake well for 20 seconds.
3. Strain and pour into 2 martini glasses and garnish with the chocolate raspberries.
You'll also love
- Lime Jello Parfait 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade Arrabbiata Sauce with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Tempeh Stir-fry 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Jenn’s Pistachio-Cranberry... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Elderberry and Strawberry Pie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Raspberry Tarts 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge 5/5 (1 Votes)
- No-bake Chocolate-Raspberry... 4.3/5 (15 Votes)