Aunt Sarah's Cranberry Salad
- 1 pound cranberries
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 2 oranges
- 1 large packet of lemon jello
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 360mins
1. Chop cranberries with a food processor.
2. Soak chopped cranberries in sugar overnight.
3. Add nuts, drained pineapple (reserve juice) and grated rind of oranges.
4. Juice oranges and measure juice to 2 cups; if not enough juice, add reserved pineapple juice to make 2 cups.
5. Heat juices and dissolve lemon jello in juice.
6. Mix together juices and cranberry mixture.
7. Place in 9x13 glass pan; cover and refrigerate.