Bloody Mary (Bar Louie recipe)
The Bloody Mary I had at Bar Louie's is one of the best.
- 2 ounces Absolut Peppar
- 1/2 ounce Guinness
- 5 dashes Tabasco (or Bar Louie Hot sauce)
- Fill with 7 ounce Bloody Mary Mix
- Box and pour-
- Garnish: celery salt (rim), celery stalk
- Ultimate garnish: lime, lemon, blue cheese olive, pickle, pepperoncini, salami, provolone.
In 20 ounce glass filled with ice, add vodka, Guinness, and Tabasco sauce. Fill with Bloody Mary Mix (7 ounces)
Rim glass with celery salt. Garnish with celery stalk, blue cheese olive, salami and provolone.
Another suggestion is to grate parmesan cheese on top.
You'll also love
- Sous Vide Chile-Tomato Infused... 0/5 (0 Votes)