Strawberry Pistachio White Chocolate Bark
A bright green and red white chocolate bark with pistachios and dehydrated strawberries.
- 1 ounce (30 grams) Pistachios (weighed In Shell)
- .35 ounce (10 grams) Freeze-dried Strawberries
- 3 1/2 ounces (100 grams) White Chocolate
Adapted from tastykitchen.com
Remove the shells from the pistachios. Chop pistachios and strawberries (if necessary).
Break chocolate into small squares or cut into chunks and melt in the top of a double-boiler or heat it in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave. If you heat it in the microwave, only heat it for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between each heating. Stop once it’s almost smooth.
Stir in pistachios and strawberries (reserving some of each for topping) and pour mixture into a parchment paper lined pan. Spread it out and flatten with a spatula. Sprinkle remaining pistachios and strawberries on top.
Keep in fridge until thoroughly chilled, then break or cut into pieces.
You'll also love
- Baked Panko-Crusted Shrimp 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Mom's Greek Peas & Potatoes 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Country French Omelet (Bacon &... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Seared... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Pie with Blueberry... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Hearts 4.5/5 (19 Votes)