If you love seafood you'll love these appetizers.
- 1/2 Cup Butter, softened
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 lb. Crab Meat
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Celery, finely chopped
- 2 small Scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Grated Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Seasoned Salt
Combine butter and cream cheese. Stir in flour and salt. Roll into small balls and chill for 1 hour. Press into tiny muffin tins, about 1 3/4" in diameter. Mix crab with remaining ingredients and spoon into unbaked shells and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown, approximately 30 minutes.