Easy Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (12-ounce) packages fresh broccoli florets (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian bread crumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Add broccoli and broth, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs; stir well then spoon over broccoli mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and broccoli is tender.