Mexican Monkey Bread
- 1 can (16.3 oz. refrigerated biscuits, quartered, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup drained canned sliced jalapeno peppers, divided
- 3/4 tsp. parsley flakes, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350.
Spray a 9x5" loaf pan with cooking spray. Dip 1/3 of the biscuit pieces in butter; place in prepared pan. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup peppers and 1/4 tsp. parsley; repeat layers.
Cover with remaining dipped biscuit pieces, peppers and parsley; top with combined mozzarella and remaining cheddar.
Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert bread onto plate; remove pan. Serve warm.