Banana Pudding Cookies
These cookies have all the flavor of banana pudding in a neat, soft, yet crunchy cookie. Plus, you can attain cookie-ception by crumbling them over banana pudding. Boom.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant banana pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, not instant
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 20 vanilla wafers, broken, or 8 graham cracker squares, broken
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from cookie.betterrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F and place a rack in the center. Have ready two ungreased baking sheets.
Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt together in a medium size bowl; set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using a handheld electric mixer, beat the butter and both sugars on medium speed until creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl often. Beat in the pudding mix, and then beat in the eggs and vanilla on medium-low speed. By hand or using the lowest speed of the mixer, add the flour mixture to the batter and blend until it is almost fully mixed in. Stir in the oats, white chocolate, and broken cookies, letting the cookies break a little more as you stir.
Scoop up tablespoons of dough and make balls about 1 inch in diameter. Arrange about 2 1/2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Press down slightly so that the tops are even. Bake one sheet at a time for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are nicely browned and the cookies appear set. Remove from the oven and while they are still warm, using the tip of a spatula, gently nudge the edge of the cookies inward to add some crinkles and folds. Let cool on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper Pork Butt - Pioneer... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Tots with... 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Italian Hazelnut Cookies 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Beer Battered Grilled Cheese... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Italian Chocolate and Banana... 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Pretzel Bark 4.4/5 (50 Votes)