Olive Pepperoni Snack Muffins
These muffins will remind you of pepperoni pizza. But without the drippy sauce, they’re much tidier to serve and eat! Make a basketful for your next gathering!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (8 ounce)package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, diced
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, oregano and baking soda.
In another bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, milk and oil until smooth. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in pepperoni and olives.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Batter-dipped Shrimp 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Itty-Bitty Lemon or Lime Pies 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Baked Eggplant and Zucchini 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crockpot Pork Sirloin with Beans 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Kiss-the-Cook Baby... 4.3/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked Hasselback Potatoes 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Drunken Cookie Monster Cocktail 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.6/5 (27 Votes)