Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread
I got this recipe from face book (I think). it was a really good quick bread!
- Glaze ingredients:
- 2 C cake flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 1 1/3 C sugar
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 C buttermilk
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 C grated zucchini
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB. milk
1. Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a medium bowl and set aside
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Then addd oil and sugar until well blended. Add lemon juice, buttermilk, lemon zest to this mixture and blend all together.
3. Fold in zucchini until well mixed
4. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and blend all together until well combined.
5. Pour batter into greased 9 x 5 pan
6. Bake at 350 for 40-45 min.
7. While still warm, make glaze and spoon over the bread. Let the glaze set up before cutting and serving.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bread Bowl with Spicy Pizza... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EASY ZUCCHINI AND TOMATO BAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ONE BOWL APPLE CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wheatberry & Farro Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Parmesan Zucchini & Corn 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rosemary-Lemon Grilled Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)